Q. How do I get my high school equivalency certificate (GED)?


The Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education selected a new high school equivalency test that replaced the GED starting January 2014. Missouri's current high school equivalency test was developed by the Educational Testing Service (ETS) and is called the HiSET®. The St. Charles Community College has preparation classes and provides testing services for the HiSET (high school equivalency certificate). Test takers can visit HiSET website to schedule high school equivalency (HSE) testing. 

St. Charles City-County Library District offers test preparation help via Learning Express Library.

  • When you are not at the library, you will be prompted for your library card number and your pin number.
  • After entering your card number and pin number, click “Register” to create a free account.
  • Last Updated Nov 15, 2017
  • Views 35
  • Answered By Laura Woike

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0